Age of Empires: Castle Siege is making some changes to its version of Henry V, so he is a bigger threat in the action-strategy game. It's part of the 1.10 update that's now available for Windows Phone and Windows 8.1. gamers.
Microsoft explains the changes to Henry V in its latest Age of Empires blog post, stating. "Henry's new theme is wreaking chaos from distance. We're going to give him some basic stat increases so he is more of a threat on his own (i.e. harassing resources, taking out enemy troops, and staying out of the line of fire). We're going to add more utility to his Ability by having a lasting effect on any structures that have been targeted. Lastly, he should be easier to use, as we are doubling the casting range of his ability."
- Henry's Disable casting range increased by 100%
- After the duration of Disable expires, the targeted tower's attack rate is reduced by half for the rest of the battle
- Henry's attack range increased by 12.5%
- Increased Henry's damage by 25%
- Henry will prioritize wall troops over other targets that are within his attack range
Here's what else is included with the 1.10 update:
- Relief Force Donations tab added to Alliance Messaging
- Peace Treaties now also protect from revenge attacks
- Rurik has developed Sword Mastery which dispatches any wall troop in a single blow
- The duration of the Terrorize ability has increased
- Winrich will deal bonus damage against Grenadiers
- Defensive Grenadiers speed has been reduced and they no longer deal bonus damage against Teutonic Knights
- Engineers are now easier to select
- Laddermen will go over walls more quickly and take less damage while doing so
- Laddermen will dispatch ranged wall units in a single blow
- Crossbowmen and catapults now deal bonus damage against Grenadiers
- Defensive units will use breaches and gates more often
- Muted alliance members will stay muted until the next launch of the app
- Rurik now prioritize towers over non-threatening structures
- Guard House troops that have been Converted by Joan no longer prevent further troop deployment
Thanks to Cleon for the tip!
Download Age of Empires: Castle Siege for Windows Phone (Free/In-app purchases)
Download Age of Empires: Castle Siege for Windows 8.1 (Free/In-app purchases)
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Top 5 new features in the Windows 10 October 2020 Update
The Windows 10 October 2020 Update is here! It's a smaller release, but that doesn't mean there aren't new things worthy of note to talk about. Here's the top five new features and changes that are included as part of Microsoft's latest version of Windows 10, rolling out now to users on supported devices running version 1903 or higher.
Windows 10 October 2020 Update review: Subtle, but necessary
Microsoft's next big Windows 10 feature update is almost here, packing several notable changes and enhancements. This release is known as the October 2020 Update, version 20H2, and is the second big Windows 10 update to hit in 2020, after version 2004 which released in May earlier this year. This release is very much a continuation of version 2004, adding a few final touches and subtle...
Review: Microsoft's new Designer Compact Keyboard is for minimalists
Microsoft has a new keyboard on the block, and this time, it’s in the form of a mini keyboard designed for the minimalist in mind. It’s a low-profile, sleek, slim, and modern Bluetooth keyboard with support for pairing to up to three devices, Windows 10’s emoji picker, and more. But for $70, is it worth it? Find out in our review.
Replace your Xbox Bluray player with these 4K UHD Bluray Players
While the specs and price of the Xbox Series S make it tempting, what can you do with all your 4K UHD Blurays? Buy a player, that's what.