Game and app discovery suite AppRaisin has just been bumped to version 1.5.1 on the Windows Store. This latest release adds a number of highly-requested features by the community, namely comments for app news, the Live Tile going transparent, as well as usually bug fixing and general improvements. Those unfamiliar with AdDuplex's app, AppRaisin enables users to find new games and apps on the Windows platform they may not be aware of.
Here's the full changelog for version 1.5.1:
- News articles just got comments! Comments could be raised and sorted by date or popularity. Spam or inappropriate comments could be reported by community.
- Live Tile became transparent.
- In "App Info" Form users can click on any older news and get full information as well as Raise and Share directly from "App Info"
- If unfinished news article is left as a draft in "Add News" form, it's being indicated next to "Add News" button in menu
- Few bug fixes, UI tweaks and under the hood improvements
Looking to try out some new content on your Windows 10 PC or new smartphone? Give AppRaisin a go by hitting the link below.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.