Here's what you get with the first release for Brothers in Arms 3 on Windows Phone:
EXPERIENCE UNIQUE SQUAD-BASED COMBAT
- Utilize your brothers to gain a tactical advantage!
- Employ their diverse abilities: Air Strike, Molotov Cocktail, Rocket Blast, Mortar Fire and many more.
- Unlock new allies. Upgrade them into seasoned soldiers: damage output, ability cooldown, HP pool, AoE ability damage and more!
DIVE INTO EXHILARATING ACTION GAMEPLAY
- Smooth cover-based 3rd-person action with free movement.
- Various types of missions such as Assault, Sniper, Siege and Stealth.
- Impressive killcam zooms.
PICK YOUR FAVOURITE WEAPON
- Unlock new weapons and turn them into the ultimate arsenal with fire rate, recoil, reload speed and clip size upgrades!
- Discover the game-changing power of experimental weapons!
- Wreak havoc with their cool abilities: triple or infinite bullets, electric discharges and more!
ENJOY EYE-CATCHING VISUAL EFFECTS
- Stunning indoor and outdoor settings.
- Weather and time-of-day variations.
- Console-like graphics for a AAA gaming experience.
WIN AWESOME REWARDS IN SPECIAL EVENTS
- Ladder challenge with gradually more difficult missions for better prizes.
- Limited-time events with exclusive drops.hide details
Interestingly enough, there's no Xbox support in this game right now. We're still expected to see more games from Gameloft in the future with Xbox support, as noted in our report last week, but it looks like Brothers in Arms 3 didn't make the cut this time around.
Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War is available for free, but doesn't have support for 512 MB devices right now. If you have 1 GB of RAM or more, download the game and let us know what you think!
Thanks for the tip Igor J!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.