Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Wire announced for June 11, teasing more news
More Cyberpunk 2077 (in some fashion) is coming on June 11.
What you need to know
- Cyberpunk 2077 has teased a new event of some sort called Night City Wire.
- This event could show new gameplay or a new trailer for Cyberpunk 2077.
- Night City Wire is set for June 11.
Cyberpunk 2077 is hotly-anticipated and it looks like fans won't have to wait too much longer to get another look, in some form or another. Today, the Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter account shared a new image for some kind of event called Night City Wire. This event is set for June 11, 2020.
GET READY!📺 pic.twitter.com/eqQ3hMCOmAGET READY!📺 pic.twitter.com/eqQ3hMCOmA— Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame) May 5, 2020May 5, 2020
It's unclear exactly what Night City Wire entails right now. It could be a gameplay video, a new trailer, both or something entirely.
Cyberpunk 2077 is currently scheduled to release on September 17, 2020. There's a Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X bundle, as well as a standalone controller. Cyberpunk 2077 supports Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X, meaning if you buy the Xbox One version, you'll get a free upgrade for Xbox Series X when it becomes available.
There's a city to burn
Cyberpunk 2077 aims to be CD Projekt RED's most ambitious game yet, with a mature story set in the corrupt yet thriving Night City. As V, track down the secrets to digital immortality however you see best.
Xbox Series X/S
- Xbox Series X: Everything we know
- Best games coming to Xbox Series X/S
- List of Xbox Series X specs
- What is the Xbox Series X release date?
- How much does Xbox Series X cost?
- Why you can't preorder Xbox Series X yet
- Best Xbox Series X Headsets
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Samuel Tolbert is a freelance writer covering gaming news, previews, reviews, interviews and different aspects of the gaming industry, specifically focusing on Xbox and PC gaming on Windows Central. You can find him on Twitter @SamuelTolbert.