Some people just love to learn how everything works and tinker with technology. If that describes you, chances are you're always on the look out for cool new projects to work on.
And there's so many cool technology to learn and play around with these days — from basic projects using arduinos and Raspberry Pi, to making your very own 3D printer. The possibilities are limitless, as long as you have the basic knowledge of how things work, with some blueprints to help you along the way.
We've got an amazing Pay What You Want deal from Windows Central Digital Offers, where you can get this whole DIY Hardware & Internet of Things eBook Bundle for an amazing price. This package includes:
- Building a RepRap 3D Printer — Learn how to build your very own first-generation 3D printer, and calibate and adjust it perfectly.
- Learning ROS for Robotics Programming: Second Edition — Learn about Robotic Operating System (ROS) and how to build your own robotic applications in a simulated environment.
- Raspberry Pi Blueprints — An ebook with 10 projects that will introduce you to basics of using the Raspberry Pi and understanding just how powerful this single-board computer really is.
- Arduino Wearable Projects — Learn to create your own wearable projects by mastering the different electronic components commonly used, such as LEDs and sensors, then apply your skills to create your own smartwatch as a final project.
- Getting Started with Python & Raspberry Pi — Learn how to setup your Raspberry Pi and the Python coding language.
- Arduino by Example — This eBook teaches you the basic concepts of how to get started with the Arduino, then helps you develop the skills to build your own Arduino-powered projects.
- Internet of THings with Arduino Blueprints — Work through eight projects that will teach you how to assemble devices that communicate with one another, access data over the internet, and interact with users.
- Arduino iOS Blueprints — Learn how to control Arduino using an iPhone or iPad and understand the different components that interact with the Arduino.
- Arduino Android Blueprints — Learn to build interactive electronic devices controllable from any Android device.
All together these eBooks are valued at $339, but you won't even come close to paying that price. How these Pay What You Want deals work, if you choose to pay below the average price, you get the bottom two eBooks (Arduino iOS Blueprints and Arduino Android Blueprints). [Beat the average price (currently sitting around $11) and the whole bundle is yours! If you beat the Leader's price, you get the whole bundle as well as entry into an epic giveaway.
The choice is yours, but no matter how much you choose to pay, you're guaranteed great deal on these DIY projects that will have you building and tinkering gadgets of your own for months.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Microsoft shares details of a security breach of customer support database
Microsoft disclosed the details surrounding a security breach from last December. The breach involves roughly 250 million entries from an internal customer support database.
Project xCloud on the NVIDIA Shield is almost like playing a regular Xbox
The only Android TV box really worth buying is already part games console, and xCloud takes that even further. Sideload at your own risk, but this is a lot of fun.
You can now manually check for the Windows 10 November 2019 Update
If you're running a recent version of Windows 10, you can now manually check for the Windows 10 November 2019 Update.
These VR flight simulators and games soar above the rest
Flight simulators and VR are a match made in heaven, especially now that GPUs and lens resolution can support a truly immersive recreation of Earth or space. Whether your vision of perfect flight gameplay is WWII-era dogfighting with a joystick, Star Wars-esque space battles mapped to a traditional controller, or mastering real-life aircraft using touch controls, we've found the best...