Disco Elysium: The Final Cut will include some pretty big changes
Just what are these strange additions?
What you need to know
- Disco Elysium first released in 2019 on PC.
- The game is coming to consoles as Disco Elysium: The Final Cut.
- One new feature is the Political Vision Quests, mutually-exclusive quests that explore character alignments.
Disc Elysium: The Final Cut is bringing the acclaimed role-playing title to consoles but not without some interesting new quests. Speaking with Push Square, the developers at ZA/UM discussed the Political Vision Quests, a feature that was originally intended for the original game but wasn't able to make the cut.
Writer Justin Keenan notes that these quests allow players to really explore and look "behind the political posturing" that much of the game's dialogue is based around.
Disco Elysium: The Final Cut is coming to PS5 in March, while it'll arrive on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S at some point over the summer. It'll run at 4K 60 FPS on PS5 and presumably Xbox Series X, while the game now has full voice-acting for its wide, eclectic cast.
Talk to yourself
Solve crimes, do drugs
The open-world RPG lets you talk to a huge and strange cast of characters as you navigate the fallen city of Revachol as an amnesiac cop taking questionable advice from different aspects of his personality and his disapproving partner.
Xbox Series X/S
- Xbox Series X: Everything we know
- Best games coming to Xbox Series X/S
- List of Xbox Series X specs
- What is the Xbox Series X release date?
- How much does Xbox Series X cost?
- Why you can't preorder Xbox Series X yet
- Best Xbox Series X Headsets
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Samuel Tolbert is a freelance writer covering gaming news, previews, reviews, interviews and different aspects of the gaming industry, specifically focusing on Xbox and PC gaming on Windows Central. You can find him on Twitter @SamuelTolbert.