You know what we lack on Windows Phone? A good strategy turn-based fighting game. Yeah, never thought of it, did you? Luckily, "Fight Game: Rivals" seems likely to fill that roll. From Dutch based Khaeon Studios, the game is a MMA style with fairly impressive graphics and seemingly rich player content.
What's really kind of neat is how the fighting styles and even fighters themselves are based on real life e.g. the studio worked with experts to replicate as much as they can.
- Prove yourself in underground fighting tournaments all over the world to earn the chance to go toe to toe with world-famous martial art champions like Alistair Overeem and Sem Schilt!
- Striking visuals with highly detailed environments and characters
- Unlock a large variety of unique moves, skills and abilities with detailed animations throughout your fighting career
- Genre-bending 'strategy, turn-based, fighting game', optimized for mobile devices and touch screen operated game-play
- Earn 20 unique Xbox LIVE Achievements
The game is exclusive to Windows Phone 7 for the first 3 months and looks to drop "mid September"/Q3 in the Marketplace. From the graphics, new style of gameplay and overall detail, we're pretty excited about trying this one.
Check out the interview and some gamaplay from RagingNerds.net above and see the game's site here.
via: InsideGames; Big thanks to Matt B., for the heads up!
Daniel Rubino is the Executive Editor of Windows Central, head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft here since 2007, back when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, Microsoft Surface, laptops, next-gen computing, and arguing with people on the internet.
Looking great!! and finally... an EXCLUSIVE!!!! lol at "Microsoft 7 phone". Not as much the producer as the guy interviewing.
Looks really good. Bring me KOF XIII =D
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.