What you need to know
- Every month, Xbox Game Pass adds new games to the service.
- Darksiders Genesis, Final Fantasy VII, and more titles are joining soon.
- Devil May Cry 5, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, and more are also leaving in a few days.
- You can subscribe to Xbox Game Pass through the Microsoft Store.
Today, Microsoft revealed the new games coming to Xbox Game Pass on Xbox One and PC. There are a lot of excellent titles in there like Darksiders Genesis, Final Fantasy VII, and more. You can take a look at the games and descriptions below, as shared by Xbox Wire today.
You can take a look at all the games joining Xbox Game Pass in the coming days below.
Darksiders: Genesis (Xbox One) – August 6
It Lurks Below (Xbox One and PC) – August 6
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (Xbox One) – August 6
Trailmakers (Xbox One and PC) – August 6
UnderMine (Xbox One and PC) – August 6
Xeno Crisis (Xbox One and PC) – August 6
Final Fantasy VII HD (Xbox One and PC) – August 13
In case you missed it, F1 2019 was added last week to Xbox Game Pass as well.
The following games are leaving on August 14.
- Devil May Cry 5 (Xbox One)
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance (Xbox One and PC)
- Space Hulk: Tactics (PC)
- Where the Water Tastes Like Wine (PC)
- Yoku's Island Express (Xbox One and PC)
Out of all of these, Devil May Cry 5 and Kingdom Come: Deliverance will be missed the most. Both are excellent action-adventure games that you should play before they're gone. If you're an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, be sure to check out the new perks too.
Play more games
It'll last you a couple of months
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to over 200 games for one monthly fee. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also adds Xbox Live Gold to the package so you can play online with your friends.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Asher Madan handles gaming news for Windows Central. Before joining Windows Central in 2017, Asher worked for a number of different gaming outlets. He has a background in medical science and is passionate about all forms of entertainment, cooking, and antiquing.