Here's a look at each of the new cars included in this pack:
- 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
- 1984 Nissan #20 Coca-Cola Bluebird Super Silhouette
- 1978 Porsche #78 MOMO 935/78
- 2017 Abarth 124 Spider
- 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser Arctic Trucks AT37
- 1957 Maserati 250F
- 2015 Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck
This is the second big car pack to make its way to Forza motorsport 7, following on the heels of the Fate of the Furious car pack. Forza is known for its slew of post-launch DLC car packs, so expect many more to land in the coming months.
Forza Motorsport 7 launched in late September as the next evolution of the iconic Microsoft-exclusive racing series. The game features a roster of more than 700 cars and a number of famous tracks from around the world. Forza 7 also just picked up a new patch with support for Xbox One X, adding 4K assets and visual improvements on Microsoft's newly released console.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.