Microsoft has now published the full changelog to the Windows 10 Mobile released earlier today. Build 10586.164 is going out to those on the Insider Slow and Production Rings.
In addition, Windows 10 Mobile devices like the Lumia 650, Lumia 550, and unlocked Lumia 950 and 950 XL (e.g. non-AT&T) devices are also getting the update.
Here is what's new in build 10586.164:
Key improvements in this release
- Improvements for the reliability of app notifications, including text messages and alarms not ringing as scheduled.
- Improvements for text message backup to reduce data and battery usage.
- Fixes for Microsoft Edge with address bar suggestions showing late or persisting during navigation, "Close all tabs" not closing all tabs, and Word Flow on the address bar not functioning as expected.
- Fix for a problem where the Microsoft account was not detected by the Outlook Mail, Outlook Calendar and People app. Attempting to add a new contact in this state caused the People app to crash for some users.
- Fix for a problem that caused the Wi-Fi connection to temporarily switch off after prolonged use for some users.
- Fix for a problem that caused first-party app updates to fail to install successfully for some users, leaving the apps in state where they cannot be launched.
- Improvements for battery usage, Bluetooth connectivity, and OS reliability.
Overall, those are some significant updates despite the earlier mention of minor differences between the last .122 build and this current one.
Let us know in comments what you think of the update.
Source: Microsoft Community
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.