Geometry Dash, the popular rhythm-based action platformer game from developer RobTop Games that launched on Windows Phone in June, just got a new and very large content update in the Windows Phone Store.
Here's a quick look at the change log for the 1.8 update:
- New level "Hexagon Force"!
- New dual character game mode!
- New slope ground objects!
- Ability to create 2-player levels (playing on same device)
- Lots of new art and effects
- New achievements to complete!
- New unlockable icons, ships, gravity balls and UFOs
- New colors
- Performance improvements
- Huge changes in the editor. Playtest your levels in-editor, free move objects, flip & rotate groups, + more!
- Bugfixes and tweaks
What do you think of this rather extensive update for Geometry Dash? Thanks to Usama for the tip!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.