The first Deals with Gold promotion of 2015 includes heavy discounts on the GOTY edition of Forza Motorsport 5, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood and more on the Xbox One. Xbox 360 users are also in for a treat, as several games in the GTA franchise are available at heavily discounted prices.
These are the Xbox One titles on sale this week:
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood – 67% off (now $4.95)
- Zoo Tycoon – 50% off (now $20)
- Styx: Master of Shadows – 60% off (down to $12)
- Forza Motorsport 5: Racing GOTY Edition – 40% off (now $30)
Xbox 360 games that are currently being sold at a discount include:
- GTA V – 67% off (now $19.79)
- GTA IV – 75% off (now $4.99)
- GTA IV: Lost & Damned – 75% off (now $2.50)
- GTA IV: Ballad of Gay Tony – 75% off (now $5)
- GTA: San Andreas – 75% off (now $3.74)
- Forza Motorsport 4 Season Pass – 40% off (down to $17.99)
The deals will run until January 12, and are exclusive to Xbox Live Gold members. Which games are you most interested in buying?
Source: Major Nelson's Blog
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Best Minecraft Dungeons character builds we've found so far
Minecraft Dungeons is a game all about the loot. As such, we thought we'd share some of the endgame builds we're currently using, that might help you get started with your own creations.
Check out these excellent Windows 10 laptops that come with LTE support
Need a quality Windows 10 laptop that can stay connected while on the go? Check out this roundup of the best devices complete with LTE modem.
The XPS 13, XPS 15, or XPS 17: Which Dell laptop would you choose?
Dell now has three different sizes for its XPS notebook. Each excels in its own right, so you might be wondering exactly which one is the best choice to suit your needs.
Our top 10 picks for survival games on Xbox One
There are a wealth of survival games on Xbox One, with gameplay that revolves around hunger, thirst, and oftentimes, finding shelter (or even building your own). These uniquely challenging games are plentiful on Xbox, and here are our favorites.