You can now get Xbox Live friend suggestions by linking your Facebook account to Xbox Live. It will then suggest your Facebook friends who have also connected their accounts to the network. Here's how you can join the party.
- On your Xbox One, double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to open the Guide menu.
- Navigate to your friend list and select Suggestions.
- Select Find Facebook friends.
- Enter your Facebook credentials.
- Add any friends who are on the list.
It's as easy as that!
Alternatively, you can achieve the same functionality on a Windows 10 PC or Windows 10 Mobile device using the built-in Xbox app.
Using the app:
- Find the app on your PC by typing "Xbox" into the Start Menu, or by searching through your app list on a Windows 10 Mobile device.
- Go to the settings section at the bottom of the hamburger menu, depicted as a cogwheel.
- Select Link Facebook account, and then enter your log-in details.
The Xbox One is set to get even more social in the future with the addition of Clubs, Arena and Looking for Group. Additionally, thanks to the Universal Windows Platform, the console could one day receive the Facebook app itself, currently available on Windows 10 PCs and phones. We'll just have to wait and see!
Check out our other articles for more info on the Xbox One Summer Update.
- The Xbox One Summer Update is rolling out, here's the full changelog
- The next Xbox One Update: Xbox Clubs, Arena, and Looking For Group
- Xbox help, tips and tricks
- How to control background audio on Xbox One
- How to turn Cortana on the Xbox One off and on
- How to use the new Games & Apps section
- Xbox Discussion Forums
Lauren Relph is a games writer, focusing on Xbox. She doesn't like piña coladas but loves getting caught in the rain. Follow her on Twitter!
No thanks. Invasion of privacy
Completely agree. I don't ever connect my FB account to any other service.
Facebook if overrated
I want LinkedIn integration, nit Facebook.
I dont use fb :D
Yeah. I only have my Twitter account to post cool stuff
I habe Facebook aber ich kann es nicht lesen. Kann wer mir erklären, wie man das Buch öffnet?
Does this only work if you use same email account with both?
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.