If you get a lot of emails, you can limit the notifications you receive on your Microsoft Band by creating a VIP list. This makes the Band send you mail notifications only from contacts you select. We'll show you how to do it in our hands-on video.
- Open the Microsoft Health app on your phone.
- Tap the Band icon on the upper right corner, and then tap Manage Tiles.
- Tap Mail, and under Only receive notifications for emails from VIPs, tap On.
- Under VIP List, tap the edit button.
- Tap add more to list, choose the contact you want to add, and tap Accept.
That's it! You can add up to 10 contacts to your VIP list. You can remove contacts by tapping the X located to the right of their name.
Creating a VIP list is a good way to limit your mail notifications. Will you be taking advantage of this feature on your Microsoft Band? Let us know in the comments!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.