France-based developer Mi-Clos Studio will bring their acclaimed sci-fi management game Out There: Ω Edition to Windows 10 on PC and Mobile on April 28.
Here's what players can expect from Out There: Ω Edition:
- A dark adventure in deep space
- 50+ achievements, leaderboard
- Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every time
- 350+ unique text adventures with multiple choices
- Epic main storyline leading to 4 different endings
- 10 spaceships with different specs to discover
- Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
- Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
- No combat! it's you against the environment
- Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable), featuring vocals by Lara Ausensi (Forest Kingdom II, Shevannai - The Voice of Elves)
- Fantastic pulp comics graphics
- High replay value
Thanks to segadc for the tip!