Owners of Microsoft's Surface Pro 4 tablet who want to keep it safe might want to look at Kensington's newly revealed product. The Kensington BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case was revealed as part of the accessory maker's CES 2016 announcements.
Here's a look at the features for the case:
- Military-Grade Drop Protection – A strong, rugged TPU body surrounds the Surface Pro 4 and meets the MIL-STD-810G testing protocols for drop protection.
- Custom-Designed for Surface – Kensington is an official participant in Microsoft's Designed for Surface program, which helps third-party manufacturers create exceptional accessories that work seamlessly with Surface devices.
- Hand Strap – Constructed of flexible silicone to fit a wide variety of hand sizes, the hand strap provides users with a convenient and worry-free way to hold the tablet when sharing or collaborating, especially in a highly mobile environment.
- Type Cover Channel – Allows users to quickly and easily attach or detach the Type Cover without having to remove the rugged case from the Surface Pro 4.
- QuickFold Design – Ideal for mobile viewing, the Type Cover can be folded up the backside of the rugged case so the keyboard is neatly out of the way without having to detach it.
- Unobstructed Access – Strategic cutouts in the case allow users to take full advantage of the Surface kickstand, buttons, ports, and cameras.
The Kensington BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case will be priced at $59.99 but a release date was not announced.
Facebook taking 'aggressive steps' to quash 5G conspiracy theories
Facebook has vowed tougher measures to clamp down on posts that could cause physical harm regarding 5G coronavirus conspiracy theories.
Need to record a call? Here's how on Skype.
In this guide, we'll show you the steps to record a video and voice calls from Skype on your Windows 10 device.
Ex-Apple exec is now at Microsoft to help with HoloLens, AI and more
Microsoft has hired an ex-executive from Apple to be a corporate vice president of Hardware Design & Technology. Ruben Caballero will be working on "HoloLens, Special Projects, and more to come...." The new is particularly interesting because a member of the Xbox team recently jumped ship to the HoloLens group. Could Microsoft be about to enter a new phase of mixed reality for...
Protect your Surface Book 2 with one of these cases
Looking for some protection for your Surface Book 2? Here are the best cases we can find right now.