What you need to know
- Crystal Dynamics shared a new War Table showcase for Marvel's Avengers today.
- The presentation focused on the story and gameplay, following the team trying to rebuild and take on MODOK.
- Marvel's Avengers is set to release on September 4, 2020.
Marvel's Avengers is being developed by Crystal Dynamics, who have shared a new showcase detailing more of the story and gameplay that players can expect. This War Table dives into the different ways heroes can be customized as the team is gathered to take on MODOK. You can check out the full War Table presentation below.
Marvel's Avengers is scheduled to arrive on September 4, 2020. When it arrives, it'll be available on Xbox One, PC and PS4, with Xbox Series X and PS5 versions becoming available when the two next-generation consoles release. When they release, players who have already bought the game will get a free upgrade, so buying a second copy for the enhancements won't be necessary.
Save the planet
An ever-expanding online game
After a horrific event leaves San Francisco in ruins, the Avengers have been disbanded. However, an even bigger evil threatens the planet five years later, and it's up to you to assemble the crew and save the world once again. Play on PS4, then get a free upgrade when you play on PS5.
Xbox Series X/S
- Xbox Series X: Everything we know
- Best games coming to Xbox Series X/S
- List of Xbox Series X specs
- What is the Xbox Series X release date?
- How much does Xbox Series X cost?
- Why you can't preorder Xbox Series X yet
- Best Xbox Series X Headsets
I wonder what the story is regarding the inclusion of Ms Marvel here. Was it imposed by Marvel, to get people to know the character more? I mean, I have no idea whether she's that popular in the comics (or even is featured in the Avengers series), but unlike many other characters she hasn't appeared in the Avengers movies nor the MCU.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.