Microsoft wasn't kidding when it said it had plenty of hardware news to show off at Gamescom 2018. In addition to new Xbox Design Lab designs and a special edition PUBG controller, the company had a pile of new Xbox One bundles (opens in new tab) on deck for gamers to check out this fall.
Seemingly all of this season's high-profile games are covered here, including Fallout 76, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Battlefield V, and Forza Horizon 4. Here's a look at all of what will be on offer, along with their release dates:
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider 1TB Xbox One S (opens in new tab) - $299, September 14
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider 1TB Xbox One X (opens in new tab) - $499, September 14
- Forza Horizon 4 1TB Xbox One S (opens in new tab) - $299, October 2
- Forza Horizon 4 1TB Xbox One X (opens in new tab) - $499, October 2
- Battlefield V Xbox One X Gold Rush Special Edition (opens in new tab) - $499, October 16
- Battlefield V 1TB Xbox One S (opens in new tab) - $299, October 16
- Battlefield V 1TB Xbox One X (opens in new tab) - $499, October 16
- Fallout 76 1TB Xbox One X (opens in new tab) - $499, November 14
All eight console bundles come with Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold trials, along with the usual Xbox One Wireless Controllers. Each bundle is also up for preorder now if you'd like to get one the day it's available.
See at Microsoft (opens in new tab)
WOW.... I think i'll get me a few Battlefield V 1TB XBOX' for $4,99. The price's looking REALLY good to me!!!! :D ;)
Yeah me too. Foe under five bucks it's ok I guess
Fire sale! (Ahem....fixed)
I just grabbed an Xbox X from Costco with extra controller for 499 Cnd. Standard price is 599. Pretty good discount.
So I guess they've totally given up on issuing consoles in colors other than their default? Seems like a real shame. I was very pleased with the selection of colors shortly after the S came out.
Shame there's no new colors or 2TB option. I wish they let you get an Xbox one x in your favorite color via the Design Lab.
Why no Xbox S Shadow of this Tomb Raider???
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.