Microsoft's Casual Games team has outed its latest project, called Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Taking the place of Microsoft's Wordament on the Windows Store, Ultimate Word Games includes it and a couple of other word games to check out.
On top of Wordament, Ultimate Word Games packs in a Jumble and Crosswords game as well. Each is laid out in a sort of "saga-style" map that you work your way through as you complete levels. Each month will bring a new map that you can check out as you gain levels in each game. Here's a brief look at the game's main features:
- 3 awesome Word Games – Wordament, Jumble, and Crosswords!
- Each game has multiple "saga-style" adventure maps. See how many stars you can collect.
- Try Wordament Multiplayer where you can play against thousands of players at once!
- Try Daily Challenges for a unique twist on each game every day!
- Sign in with a Microsoft Account to get Xbox Live achievements, leaderboards, and your games and progress will be saved in the cloud.
On top of the above, you can customize the games even further with different themes — though they're fairly limited at the moment. There's also a pretty comprehensive statistics section that serves up some pretty interesting tidbits concerning stars earned, map completions, and much more.
If you're a big fan of word games, you can pick up Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on the Windows Store now.
Thanks to sarim_xyz for the tip!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.