A new Cyberpunk 2077 ad reminds you there are no limits
If you can take it, you can claim it.
What you need to know
- CD Projekt Red is sharing more ads for Cyberpunk 2077 ahead of the game's release.
- The newest ad features Keanu Reeves, reminding players that there are no limits in Night City.
- Cyberpunk 2077 is set to release on November 19.
Cyberpunk 2077 isn't too far away and CD Projekt Red is continuing to share more teasers and ads, giving players tantalizing glimpses at what is waiting in Night City. A new ad featuring Keanu Reeves released today, reminding everyone that there are no limits to what you can be — if you're willing get the upgrades necessary. You can check out the ad below.
It's in line with the previous ad, which also features Reeves but was focused on seizing the day. You'll need every advantage you can get, no matter your chosen lifepath, as there's a long list of gangs in Cyberpunk 2077 that you'll have to face. Cyberpunk 2077 is set to release on November 19, 2020, a date that the developers are reportedly reaching by crunching.
When Cyberpunk 2077 is released, it'll be available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Free Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PS5 upgrades are coming at a later point, most likely in early 2021.
A dark and gritty world
The standard for next-gen.
Cyberpunk 2077 is the latest project from CD Projekt Red, the developers behind the Witcher 3. To follow up the game that defined a generation of gaming, Cyberpunk 2077 needed to be huge, ambitious, and captivating. Every indication says that CD Projekt Red is posed to repeat history with their sci-fi, open-world RPG adventure.
Xbox Series X/S
- Xbox Series X: Everything we know
- Best games coming to Xbox Series X/S
- List of Xbox Series X specs
- What is the Xbox Series X release date?
- How much does Xbox Series X cost?
- Why you can't preorder Xbox Series X yet
- Best Xbox Series X Headsets
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Samuel Tolbert is a freelance writer covering gaming news, previews, reviews, interviews and different aspects of the gaming industry, specifically focusing on Xbox and PC gaming on Windows Central. You can find him on Twitter @SamuelTolbert.