If you are running Windows 10 for Insiders and are already on the Anniversary Update build 14393 you will want to check for a new OS update. Update KB3176925 is now available, and it takes the OS to build version 14393.3.
Update: We can now confirm that the patch is available for those on Windows 10 Mobile as well (Fast Ring)
As you can likely tell today's update is not about new features, but rather a last minute 'hot-fix' to address some remaining bugs and issues. Since 14393 is now considered the ISO version for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update due on August 2 it makes sense that from here on out we will only see these types of patches before its big release.
Changelog for 14393.3
- We have fixed an issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally.
- We have fixed an issue that results in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.
- We have fixed a problem with text input with Korean Input Method Editor (IME) in some Store apps.
- We fixed an issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue.
- We have fixed an issue with apps that synchronize using DDE for inter-process communication.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central. He is also the head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft since 2007, when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, laptops, next-gen computing, and watches. He has been reviewing laptops since 2015 and is particularly fond of 2-in-1 convertibles, ARM processors, new form factors, and thin-and-light PCs. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics, watched people sleep (for medical purposes!), and ran the projectors at movie theaters because it was fun.