If you are running Windows 10 for Insiders and are already on the Anniversary Update build 14393 you will want to check for a new OS update. Update KB3176925 is now available, and it takes the OS to build version 14393.3.
Update: We can now confirm that the patch is available for those on Windows 10 Mobile as well (Fast Ring)
As you can likely tell today's update is not about new features, but rather a last minute 'hot-fix' to address some remaining bugs and issues. Since 14393 is now considered the ISO version for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update due on August 2 it makes sense that from here on out we will only see these types of patches before its big release.
Changelog for 14393.3
- We have fixed an issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally.
- We have fixed an issue that results in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.
- We have fixed a problem with text input with Korean Input Method Editor (IME) in some Store apps.
- We fixed an issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue.
- We have fixed an issue with apps that synchronize using DDE for inter-process communication.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Rainbow Six Siege Year 5: What to expect in 2020
As Rainbow Six Siege Year 5 approaches, we’ve wrapped up everything we know about its Operators, maps, and more so far.
Rainbow Six Siege coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
Ubisoft plans to bring Rainbow Six Siege to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X on launch day, while also hopeful of delivering cross-play and cross-platform progression soon.
Should you get an SSD or HDD when building your PC?
Building or upgrading a PC and don't know whether to go with SSD or HDD for your storage? Let's break it down.
The Super Bowl is finally here. Check out these must-see Windows apps
After an excellent regular season and a thrilling first few rounds of the NFL Playoffs, the Super Bowl is finally here. Here are the best Windows 10 apps to help you enjoy the big game.