What you need to know
- NVIDIA and Bethesda are teaming up for a GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition GPU raffle.
- Some Doom Eternal collectibles are in the raffle as well.
- If you win the raffle, you'll then have the privilege of paying $1,450 for your prize.
It seems the GPU shortage has hit its apex. It was one thing when speculators and crypto miners destroyed global supplies of the best graphics cards, and it was another when people started trying to bribe each other to get extremely limited retail stock. But now, NVIDIA, the maker of these aggressively sought-after GPUs, is getting in on the madness and has forgone selling its GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition GPU in favor of raffling off 300 units alongside Bethesda (via PCMag).
To help solidify the ruse that this is an actual fun-themed raffle and not a bizarre way of selling RTX 3080 Tis, NVIDIA and Bethesda have created a list of goodies you'll get if you are one of the lucky 300 people selected to pay nearly the full MSRP for your raffle winnings (that's not a joke). Here's what's included in the bundle beyond just the GPU and a copy of Doom Eternal:
- An exclusive Titanium Slayer Collectible mini-figure, matching the aesthetics of the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
- An exclusive Titanium DOOM Eternal-GeForce RTX t-shirt
- An exclusive DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods oversized 15.75 inch x 35.44 inch mouse pad, featuring key art from part 2 of the campaign expansion
- $100 of Bethesda Store credit
Yes, you read that right: If you win the raffle, you'll have the honor of paying for your own Bethesda Store gift card, alongside the other items listed. You can read the full terms and details of the raffle sale over at NVIDIA's website. If you want to enter the raffle and reserve your right to spend $1,450 on a GPU and its accompanying toys, you can do so at Bethesda's North American or European store pages.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.