The latest episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the #OneCast, is now available and accessible through major podcast distribution services. This episode we share our love for Overwatch, alongside rumours of Microsoft's potential partnership with Oculus VR and an expanded lineup of Xbox One hardware.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast Windows'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
This week's discussions
- 00:00:40 - Overwatch Impressions
- 00:23:45 - Homefront: The Revolution Impressions
- 00:32:50 - Xbox One streaming stick
- 00:47:25 - Xbox One slim
- 00:56:30 - Xbox Scorpio speculation
- 01:04:00 - Microsoft's virtual reality approach
- 01:23:00 - Ask #OneCast: What's your most anticipated game for the remainder of 2016?
This week's hosts
Ask #OneCast giveaways!
Every week we'll be discussing an Xbox or Microsoft-related question from the audience, so make sure to submit them via our Twitter accounts (@mattjbrown and @JezCorden) using the #OneCast hashtag, via email, or in the comments below. If we select your question you'll have a chance at winning a free game at the end of the month!
Further reading on this week's topics
- DOOM review: id Software reclaims its heritage as FPS royalty
- Overwatch review: A consistent, unrivalled multiplayer experience
- There's a place in the living room for an Xbox streaming stick, if it's done right
- Unnamed developer reportedly working on Xbox One VR game for 2017 launch
- Microsoft may launch two Xbox streaming devices at E3
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Windows 10 Insider build 19042.608 rolling out. Here's what's new.
Now that the October 2020 Update is officially available, Microsoft continues to test bug fixes with Insiders. The latest Insider build preview the "Meet Now" button in the task bar, along with a slew of fixes and improvements.
Every game with touch controls on Xbox Game Pass (xCloud) for Android
Microsoft is offering over 150 games through cloud streaming with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. While all can be played with controllers, only a handful right now support touch controls.
Xbox Series X Ultimate Guide: Everything you need to know
Here's everything you need to know about the next-generation Xbox console from Microsoft: Xbox Series X.
Replace your Xbox Bluray player with these 4K UHD Bluray Players
While the specs and price of the Xbox Series S make it tempting, what can you do with all your 4K UHD Blurays? Buy a player, that's what.