Publisher Game Troopers has released the odd-looking World War II-themed arcade game Panzer Geeks for Windows 10 and Windows Phone users. It looks like an odd mix of tabletop war and Angry Birds, as players control a World War II-style tank on a table battlefield as it goes through soldiers, sheep and more characters.
Here's a look at the features of Panzer Geekz:
- RACE downhill and steer freely
- TILT or TOUCH to steer and jump
- HIT objects to get speed and points
- CHAIN your hits to increase combo scores
- JUMP over obstacles to avoid a sudden stop
- AVOID holes, mines, water and other deadly hazards
- FIND special hidden characters for points bonus
- REACH the flag and complete the level
- REPLAY the levels to improve your performance
- GET JUDGED by the dressed up geekz, watching you from above
- ACHIEVE high scores and be awarded star-rating
- UNLOCK new levels from earned stars
- PLAY 50+ levels without paying if you are a pro
The game is also Xbox enabled for achievements and more. It should be noted that while Panzer Geekz is free to download and play, you can unlock additional content via in-app purchases.
Thanks to Jonathan for the tip!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.