PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) has received its latest update on Xbox One, delivering an assortment of fixes to its Xbox Game Preview version. Following a large patch earlier this month with tweaks to gameplay, the game's tenth update aims to crush bugs affecting player experiences.
Among the changes is a fix for player revivals continuing when disrupted and "B" and "Y" buttons still working while the map is open. Other issues addressed affect parachute deployment and several in-game sounds. Despite not bringing major changes to the PUBG experience, the hotfix should make for more consistent gameplay in the meantime.
The latest PUBG Xbox One update began rolling out at 4 a.m. ET (8 a.m. UK time), with servers offline for 30 minutes. Following this, players may be prompted to download the mandatory update. For a full breakdown of the update's changes, below is the official changelog as posted to the game's forums.
The servers will be in maintenance from 5PM KST / 1AM PDT / 9AM CET in preparation for the new patch. It will take about 30 minutes.
Please restart your Xbox after the patch goes live to get the update. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- Fixed issue where player revival would continue despite interruption
- Fixed repeating sounds from footsteps or when reloading Kar98k, Revolver, or Shotgun
- Fixed issue where (B) and (Y) buttons remained active in gameplay while in the map view
- Fixed issue where the parachute cable would not disappear following a landing in water
- Fixed issue where the player could not cut the parachute cable when becoming stuck during landing
- Pressing the (B) button while in the Settings menu will cause the player to exit the plane
For a better idea of what's next for PUBG on Xbox One, make sure to check out the game's roadmap, which outlines upcoming fixes and content expected in the coming months.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.