We were largely underwhelmed when we got our hands on the iPaq Data Messenger earlier this month at CES. The hardware was solid, but there just wasn't much else there to make us want it over, say, the HTC Touch Pro. And it's still not seeing any carrier love here in the U.S. As a refresher, here's what's under the hood.
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
- 2.8-inch 320x240 touchscreen
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 1.74 x 11.4 cm
- 128 megs RAM, 256 megs ROM.
- WiFi (b/g)
- Standard slider keyboard
- Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR
- Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900), the European flavors of HSDPA (900/1900/2100 MHz)
- 3.1MP camera with 5x digital zoom and LED flash.
- 1140 mAh battery.
- Micro USB for sync and charge.
- Micro SD card, up to 8 gigabytes.
If you just have to have one, you can now pre-order it from HP for the low, low price of about $600 (US).
Via Engadget Mobile
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!