Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is the latest and most frightening entry in Capcom's popular survival horror series. With the switch to a first-person view comes a new threat in the form of the homicidal Baker family. And that means more scares than ever before.
As a special bonus for Xbox gamers, Resident Evil 7 also happens to be an Xbox Play Anywhere title. If you buy the game digitally from the Windows Store, you get access to both the Xbox One and Windows 10 versions, with full cross-save support.
Several Resident Evil 7 weapons require a little construction or going through multi-part puzzles, including the Shotgun, Grenade Launcher, and the Burner. The Burner is a flamethrower that you'll need to remove vast insect hives from the Old House. It also proves highly effective against the insects spawned by the Green House boss.
Although you can find a Blueprint for the Burner in the Old House that tells you which parts you'll need, it's more efficient to simply collect the components and combine them without the Blueprint. You'll only need to find three things: the Burner Nozzle and Burner Grip, plus some Burner Fuel.
You can pick up the Burner parts in any order, but we'll start with the Grip.
Locate the Burner Grip
- From the Main House Yard, head northeast to the Old House.
- Our destination is the Gallery, which you might've already visited in the Mia videotape. It's a small room with a plinth (pedestal) in the center.
- From the Old House entrance, take the left path to the Guest Room, which leads to the hallway with the crate that Mia used to hide from Marguerite.
- Inside this hall, head left towards the door. Pick up the Old House Map from the dresser and the Burner Fuel beneath it.
- Head through the Gallery and out onto the deck behind it.
- Just to the left on the deck, you'll find the Burner Grip inside a plastic pot.
- You can also head west across the bridge to the Safe House, if needed.
Find the Burner Nozzle
- Go back to the hallway with the crate, and this time take the door to the east.
- From the Dining Room, exit through the northern door to the boardwalk.
- Take the boardwalk to the Water Station on the east.
- Collect the Burner Nozzle and an Herb from inside the Station.
- Make sure to grab the Psychostimulants and Lockpick from the porch while you're outside.
Combine and conquer
- Now that you have both parts of the Burner, it's time to build it!
- Press the Inventory button (Y button on Xbox One).
- Select either Burner component and choose the Combine option.
- Choose the other component.
- You now have the Burner, which will take care of bug nests and make the big Green House fight much easier.
If you need more Burner Fuel, you can make more by combining Solid Fuel and Chem Fluid. You'll need to do this once anyway as part of the "1st Place at the Science Fair" Achievement.
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is a game that Xbox fans with a stomach for horror won't want to miss. And because it's an Xbox Play Anywhere title, Windows 10 gamers won't have to miss out either.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Update 6: Microsoft wants all of TikTok, but Trump's order may interfere
The Financial Times reports that as part of negotiations, Microsoft is now inquiring whether it can buy all of TikTok, instead of just the business in the US., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. This new plan would include India and Europe (and excluding China).
This is the best Windows 10 tablet you can buy right now
There are many Windows 10 tablets on the market, but it's hard to sort through the rubbish. Here's our picks for the best Windows 10 tablets you can buy right now. At the top of our list is the Surface Pro X, which we think is the best due to its ARM processor, large display, and thin form factor while still packing good battery life and excellent performance.
Here are tech media's hot takes on Surface Duo
Reactions to the Surface Duo after its launch earlier this week ranged from disappointed to elated. Among the media, in particular, there was a surprising amount of enthusiasm for Microsoft's dual-screen device. Here's a look at some of the chatter from around the web.
Complete list of Xbox One Dolby Atmos games
Dolby Atmos creates a realistic, immersive soundscape, but is not featured in every game. These are all Xbox One games with baked-in Dolby Atmos support so far.