This tomb (which you'll see referred to as the Warrior's Trial and/or Path of Battle) is found in The Hidden City of Paititi, near the western end of the city. You'll find the entrance underwater.
How to complete Path of Battle/Warrior's Trial Challenge Tomb
The following steps will guide you through the aforementioned Challenge Tomb in Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
- Squeeze through the two rocks with yellow paint denoting the entrance.
- Follow the underwater tunnel until you get to the other side.
- Jump onto the rock wall and rappel down.
Make your way through the crack in the wall littered with obsidian blades.
Follow the path until you reach what appears to be a stone jaguar head with a mechanism that can be pushed inward.
- Push this in, and the gate on the far side of the chamber will open up.
- Turn around and use the ramp to jump over to the next ledge
- Follow the path while jumping over the spinning blades on the ground.
- Use your grapple to reach the rock wall and rappel down, swinging to the ground below.
Push the handle connected to the stone animal head and this will open up the lower gate that you see, bringing you to the main puzzle chamber.
Upon entering, a center pillar will rise from the floor with spinning bladed beams attached to it. Run towards the center pillar and around to your left, jumping over the blades and across the ramp to the other side.
- Continue on the path to your right, avoiding any blades until you reach the next handle mechanism you'll need to pull. Do so, and the bladed beams will retract.
- Quickly run back down the path you came and past all of the spinning blades.
- Push the next mechanism to lower the pillar.
- Make your way back toward the center pillar and repeat your actions on the right side.
- Run back down the path you came, avoiding the spinning blades until you reach the next lever.
Push this lever to completely stop the center pillar.
With the platform stopped, you can climb your way to the top.
Once you reach the top, the tomb will be complete. You unlock the Sip's Quiver skill, which allows you to loose up to three arrows without pulling from the quiver.
Remember to check out our thoughts of the game in our review (spoiler free, of course) and why we consider it to be "Lara Croft's best adventure yet."
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Power or agility? We compare Dell's XPS 15 with LG's gram 15.
These two laptops might share a similar footprint, but they're intended for two very different types of user. We break things down to help you get a clear idea of which PC is the better buy for your needs.
Windows x64 app emulation heads to Snapdragon PCs this November
It's official: Windows 10 on ARM laptops are getting x64 app emulation sometime in November (though the Windows Insider program). Microsoft Teams natively optimized for ARM is also coming soon. The news follows Qualcomm's recent announcement of its new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 processor and new devices coming this year.
DOJ reportedly set to sue Google for abusing its search and ad dominance
According to a new report from Reuters, the U.S. Department of Justice could file a lawsuit against Google for abuse of its dominant position in search and advertising spaces as soon as next week.
Best Xbox Game Pass games for Xbox One
Pick up the best Xbox One games included with an Xbox Game Pass subscription.