As part of the sale, more than 56 Windows games are either on sale or have new content to check out. That's in addition to a slew of horror-themed Xbox games that have been discounted alongside this week's Deals with Gold sale. Meanwhile, a swath of spooky movies are discounted to help gear up for Halloween. Here's a look at some of the highlights from the Microsoft Store:
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard Deluxe Edition - $44.99 (Save $45)
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard - $29.99 (Save $30)
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier - $2.24 (Save $2.75)
- Kholat - $3.99 (Save $16)
- Batman: The Enemy Within - $3.74 (Save $1.25)
- The Walking Dead: Michonne = $1.99 (Save $3.00)
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - $3.74 (Save $1.25)
- Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition - $50.99 (Save $9)
- Thimbleweed Park - $14.99 ($5)
- Voodoo Vince: Remastered - $7.49 ($7.50)
- Oxenfree - $4.99 (Save $15)
- Alien: Covenant - $14.99 (Save $3)
- Split - $9.99 (Save $5)
- Friday the 13th 8-Movie Collection - $22.99 (Save $23)
- Insidious Trilogy - $19.99 (Save $7)
- Rings - $6.99 (Save $8)
- The Ring Two - $7.99 (Save $5)
- The Last House on the Left - $6.99 (Save $6)
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Minecraft Dungeons: Best Rogue / Assassin / Ninja-style Build Guide
Take on the role of a poisonous spider in Minecraft Dungeons with this best ninja build guide!
Here are five possible directions a Halo spin-off game might take
A recent 343 Industries job listing suggests that a new Halo spin-off title may be on the horizons. Here are five possible directions we think a game like that might go in.
Intel Optane memory hits snag with Windows 10 May 2020 Update
If you've been experiencing errors with your PC's Intel Optane memory after updating to the Windows 10 May 2020 Update, you're not alone. Intel has confirmed the problem and says it is working with Microsoft on a fix.
Best Samsung Galaxy Book S Cases in 2020
The Samsung Galaxy Book S is a phenomenal ARM-based laptop, but what are some good cases that will keep one safe? Here's what we think.