What you need to know
- Microsoft Flight Simulator's development is going strong.
- Thrustmaster finally revealed a bunch of hardware that supports the game.
- You'll be able to get sidesticks and thrust reversers.
- The accessories also support X-Plane 11.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is an upcoming project from Xbox Game Studios that wants to push the boundaries of realism. In order to do so, the company has partnered with Thrustmaster to release a range of flight simulator hardware. You can take a look at them below. If you're into X-Plane 11, you'll be happy to know that they support that too. According to Thrustmaster, the accessories are officially licensed by Airbus and designed for flawless integration in civil aviation games.
- TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition: June 25 for $70
- TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition: September 24 for $100
- TCA Quadrant Add-on Airbus Edition
- TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition: September 24 for $160
- TM Flying Clamp: September 24 for $70
TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition
TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition
TM Flying Clamp
You'll be able to preorder all of them through the Thrustmaster Store.
Play more games
It'll last you a couple of months
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to over 200 games for one monthly fee. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also adds Xbox Live Gold to the package so you can play online with your friends.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Asher Madan handles gaming news for Windows Central. Before joining Windows Central in 2017, Asher worked for a number of different gaming outlets. He has a background in medical science and is passionate about all forms of entertainment, cooking, and antiquing.