As promised earlier this month, Gameloft has released Trivial Pursuit & Friends as a universal app for both Windows and Windows Phone platforms. The free-to-play game offers a revamped version of the classic quiz board game in a new mobile version that allows people to play with both old friends as well as new ones they can find while playing.
Here's a look at its main features.
More Ways to Play
- Duel: A lightning-fast mental showdown
- Blitz: A frantic trivia party with 4 players competing simultaneously
- Events: Take on a brand-new, specially themed quiz every week like Zombie Apocalypse, Fashionista, Sports Champs, and Do You Like Chili Peppers?
The Ultimate Answer for Fun
- Take the world-famous quiz game with you and enjoy it anytime, anywhere
- Discover modern and social gameplay that lets you go head-to-head against friends… or make new ones
- All the quality, content and challenge you'd expect from the Trivial Pursuit name
- Thousands of questions available
- 6 categories to master, including photo questions
Join the Quiz Community
- Create a custom avatar and show off your unlocked titles, badges and decorations
- Chat with your friends and opponents in the game
- Create and share your own stumpers for the world to guess
- Gain experience and progress through the game to earn amazing in-game prizes!
By the way, Windows Phone device owners with 512MB of RAM will be happy to know Trivial Pursuit & Friends will work on your smartphone.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.