Windows Central Podcast 101: Surface Go fake news, and more
This week on the Windows Central Podcast, we talk new builds, Surface Go and the right expectations, Movies Anywhere, and more!
We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast! This week, Daniel Rubino and Zac Bowden cover a ton of news in the Windows universe this week, including performance of the base model Surface Go and Microsoft signing on with Disney's Movies Anywhere service. They also cover Windows 10 19H1 and speculate on the future roadmap of Windows releases, Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Acer's awesomely thin Swift 7 laptop, and a ton more!
Help us make this show the best Microsoft podcast in the world. Tell your friends, share it on social media using the hashtag #wcpodcast, and give us a five-star rating wherever you download your podcasts! Thank you so much for listening!
- Hands on with Windows 10 build 17733 (17735) showcasing the latest changes
- Windows 10 19H1: All the changes we know so far
- Do you need the more expensive Surface Go?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 hands-on preview: $1000 well spent
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 (opens in new tab) | Android (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch on Mixer
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @WindowsCentral with hashtag #wcpodcast
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Zac Bowden is a Senior Editor at Windows Central. Bringing you exclusive coverage into the world of Windows on PCs, tablets, phones, and more. Also an avid collector of rare Microsoft prototype devices! Keep in touch on Twitter: @zacbowden.
it's multitasking too much that slows down any computer. if a person buy a 4 gig
Surface Go and later buys a micro SD card for extra storage and does less multitasking.
they will enjoy using a Surface Go for basic computer tasks