We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Zac Bowden and Daniel Rubino are home safe and sound from Microsoft Build 2019, and they have a ton of insight into the various announcements from the conference. Cortana lives as Microsoft continues its deep investment of research into contextual AI. UWP is changing slightly, but it remains an important tool for developers. Likewise, Fluent Design System has gone cross platform.
There's also plenty of Edge news, and Zac shares his first hands-on experience with HoloLens 2!
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was streamed live on May 10 2019.
- Microsoft Cortana, and why the future of AI is contextual
- Microsoft's Fluent Design System goes cross platform with iOS, Android, and the web
- Top 5 announcements from Microsoft Build 2019
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Wix Creation without limits. Visit wix.com/podcast and get 10% Off Your Wix Premium Plan — enter the code WIXPROMO at checkout.
- LinkedIn Jobs The right hire can make a huge impact on your business. That's why it's so important to find the right person! find the person who will help you grow your business with LinkedIn! Visit linkedin.com/wcp to get $50 off your first job post.
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Need a laptop with a Thunderbolt 3 port? Every PC here deserves a look.
Looking for a new laptop that has Thunderbolt 3 ports? Well, you're in luck, as we've rounded up what we think are the best Thunderbolt 3 enabled laptops available to buy today.
Windows 10 build 19546 arrives for Fast ring with graphing calculator
Microsoft pushed out another new Windows 10 Preview build for Windows Insiders on the Fast ring today. This build brings the build number up to 19546, and it includes a new graphing mode for the Calculator app.
Microsoft's ambitious climate plan aims to go carbon negative by 2030
Microsoft outlined an ambitious climate plan to go carbon negative in all of its operations by 2030. Further, the company plans to eliminate its entire historical carbon footprint by 2050 and has set up a $1 billion climate innovation fund.
These are the best PC sticks for when you're on the move
Instant computer, just add a screen! That’s the general idea of the ultra-portable PC Compute Sticks, but it can be hard to know which one you want. Relax, we’ve got you covered.