We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Zac and Daniel are joined in the first segment of this week's episode by Adam Levenson of Waves Audio to discuss the speaker technology found in Dell's new XPS 15 and XPS 17 laptops.
From there, the guys mourn the closing of Mixer and all of Microsoft's retail stores. They also touch on the decline of Windows 10 stability and Apple's move to ARM-based processors.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on June 26th 2020.
- Maxx by Waves | Intelligent Audio Processing for Consumer Electronics
- Microsoft is closing Mixer — what went wrong? | Windows Central
- Microsoft closing all physical stores as part of 'strategic change' | Windows Central
- Windows 10 stability is going downhill, and not even Surfaces are spared | Windows Central
- Apple's ARM switch will be the end of Boot Camp | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.