We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Daniel and Zac chat about the recent Twitter hack and Daniel's inability to access his account in the fallout. Surface Duo has been pushed back but is still supposed to ship earlier than expected.
They also catch up on development of Windows 10X, with news that it might launch without local Win32 app support. Also, the launch of Project xCloud, and some changes to Windows 10 build 20170 for Insiders in the Dev Channel.w for Windows 10, and the guys round out the show with some chat about new laptops.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on July 17th 2020.
- Microsoft Surface Duo and grey Surface Earbuds shown off in tweet from Panos Panay | Windows Central
- Microsoft to launch Windows 10X as a web-first OS without local Win32 app support | Windows Central
- Xbox's Project xCloud launches in September, included in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate | Windows Central
- Windows 10 build 20170 now rolling out for Insiders in the Dev Channel | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
I am much more concerned by the story elsewhere i in your columns that this years purchasers of Surface hardware will not be able to upgrade to Windows 10x. I was assured I would before I purchased my Pro 7. If this is true all these equally foolish purchasers of Surface equipment this year will share my astonishment at this lack integrity by MS. I have been disappointed in this way many times by MS but this could be the last straw
Really interesting form factor, bad chip, bad camera and bad battery. Wierd entre into Android. None of the foldables have yet flown but here's betting it will have a huge novelty mark-up. Still, I'm a sucker for this stuff. I've held off on the Huawei Mate X, and the Galaxy Fold 1. I'm sure going to watch for this and the Fold 2 and hope for a stylus.
Lack of tap to pay and wireless charging makes it a no-go for me. :(
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.