We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and i's a super-sized episode this week as Daniel and Zac talk about x64 emulation for Windows 10 on ARM, and the possible roadmap for Windows 10 and Surface products in 2021.
They also check in on Surface Duo after 3 months of use, HP's Reverb G2 VR headset, and the release of Cyberpunk 2077. Our very own Jez Corden says it may be one of the best video games ever made!
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on December 11th 2020.
- x64 emulation rolls out for Windows 10 on ARM in latest Dev Channel release | Windows Central
- Surface and Windows 10: What to expect in the first half of 2021 | Windows Central
- Surface Duo 3 months on: How is Microsoft's dual-screen Android experience going? | Windows Central
- HP Reverb G2 review: Incredible visual and aural experience with inferior controllers | Windows Central
- Cyberpunk 2077 review: Joining industry legend as a contender for best game ever made | Windows Central
- Microsoft Authenticator might soon work as a password manager on iOS | Windows Central
This week's Windows Central Podcast is sponsored by Woven. Woven is the all in one calendar perfect for busy people. Try Woven Premium for free for 21 days at usewoven.com/windows.
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 (opens in new tab) | Android (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.