This week's episode is divided in two: For the first half, the Daniels Bader and Rubino chat about HoloLens and Microsoft's strategy for Windows Holographic. The second half, Daniel Bader is joined by Jez Corden, who is in Los Angeles covering E3, and talk about all the big Xbox-related announcements.
- 00:00 - 38:00: Daniel and Daniel chat about HoloLens and Windows Holographics
- 38:00 - 1:19:36: Daniel Bader chats with Jez Corden about Xbox One S, Xbox Play Anywhere, Xbox Design Lab, and game announcements like ReCore, Halo Wars 2, and Sea of Thieves, among others.
Help us make this show the best Microsoft podcast in the world. Tell your friends, share it on social media using the hashtag #wcpodcast, and give us a five-star rating wherever you download your podcasts! Thank you so much for listening!
- What's new with HoloLens
- What HoloLens means for Microsoft and the future of personal computing
- First look at the Xbox One S from E3 2016
- Check out the amazing custom controllers from the Xbox Design Lab
- Here are all the Xbox Play Anywhere games with Xbox One and Windows 10 cross-buy support
- Sea of Thieves finally gets a release timeframe for Xbox One and Windows 10
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.