The Windows Phone Central Podcast is back! Join Daniel and Jay as we talk about Windows Phone 7.8, things missing from Windows Phone 8 this weeks apps and games and what's coming up for Mobile World Congress. Plus, as always, we take your questions!
Listen in above or watch the HD video below, your choice! Show length: 90 minutes.
- Stream with the Official WPCentral App
- Download it directly with this link
- Watch the HD video after the page break
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Windows Phone Central podcast, episode 155 for 06 February, 2013
The big stories
- We discuss Daniel's '8 things that Microsoft needs to fix in Windows Phone 8 right now' article
- The 7.8 update
- Lumia 710 T-mobile not getting 7.8 update
- HTC's 'ultrapixels'...
- ...and financial woes
- Daniel's impressions of the Lumia 620
- A quick update on the progress of our WP8 app
- Blink and it's gone
- Mirror's Edge available to all devices
- gMaps update
- Ringtone Maker back for Nokia devices
- Lumia 920 available on Three UK
- Three UK's LTE plans
- Google extends ActiveSync support
- Windows Phone 8 now ahead of 7 in the US
- Comments from last time
- Live questions and comments
This has been a Mobile Nations podcast, go to Mobilenations.com for more great shows covering everything mobile, or head over to the WPCentral Forums if you'd like to get involved with our community in discussing more about Windows Phone news, devices and apps.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Surface, Windows won't hit revenue guidance due to coronavirus
As the effects of the coronavirus are felt throughout the world, Microsoft warned today that it won't meet its expectations for its Surface and Windows revenues when it reports its next quarterly earnings.
Microsoft Edge's Surf game splashes into the Dev channel
Now you can get your Surf on in the Microsoft Edge Dev channel. The latest update brings the Easter egg to Dev channel testers, along with a tweak that lets you add the share button next to the address bar and more.
NBA 2K21: Everything you need to know
The NBA 2K series is a perennial favorite for good reason, and expected to elevate its game on next-gen consoles with NBA 2K21, we fill you in on everything you need to know.
Check out this killer compact AMD Ryzen 9 3900X gaming PC
The NZXT H1 is a compact case that allows you to pack it full of powerful components, including an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X and RTX 2060 Super. Here's a killer gaming build.