Not a lot of Windows Phone news this week. But we make up for it by making fun of Malatesta's recent shopping transgressions.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Top o' the news
- Verizon also has an announcement Monday: 'Lets get social'
- Microsoft's 'Pink' phone grabs a sneak peek
- Trade in your iPhone for an HD2 on T-Mobile
- Foursquare implements 'cheater code', solves world problems
- Windows Phone Virus making the rounds?
- Hulu now working on Skyfire? Indeed it is! (Or rather, it was)
- Zune HD 4.5 software is out; brings new codecs, playlist features
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!
Unfortunately I was unable to listen to your podcast this week. I only use one ear of my headphones as I listen around the house. I was only getting half of the conversation. Can this be changed or is the planned stereo format for the future?
This podcast is in stereo.
Personally, i prefer mono podcasts. i listen to most podcasts at work on headphones and the way most stereo podcasts are created it makes the speakers feel as though they're inches away from either side of your face. It's disturbing, though i imagine if you're listening through speakers the effect wouldn't be nearly as distracting.
Just download it again, folks. It's been fixed.
You keep touting the ZUNE player software. Have you used it on a netbook? It SUCKS! It is extremely memory intensive = slow. On top of that, the podcast is WINDOWS MOBILE Experts, and ZUNE doesn't work with WM. Sorry guys WMP is a necessary evil.
Hi, Its bad for me that i could not able to hear that podcast. Is ii possible to broadcast it one more time?
Although I guess if your listening to the speakers, the impact would not be nearly as distracting.
wheres podcast 97. the live one wasnt recorded. u guys r slippen
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.