The WMExperts 2009 Holiday Gift Guide is sponsored by the WMExperts Store.
It's that time of year again, when we struggle to find the perfect gift for our family and friends. But what do you get the smartphone fan who has everything? More of everything, of course!
And who better to ask for recommendation than our own experts. Join us after the break as your favorite faces from WMExperts share their holiday picks.
- Jabra SP200 Bluetooth Speakerphone: It's a solid speakerphone for your car when you don't want to use a headset. There's no installation necessary. Just clip it on to your visor and go. Includes noise reduction and DSP echo cancellation, 10 hours of talk time and 23 days of standby time.
- Smartphone Experts SidePouch: Fits a multitude of smartphones, keeping them protected while still readily available. This all-leather case is a perfect fit for your Windows phone and features horizontal loading for easy access. You can load the phone either way (screen facing in our out), and the headphone jack is easily accessible.
- Smartphone Experts Car Charger: You can never, ever have too many chargers on hand. This one sports a miniUSB plug and accepts adapters, making it a must-have for every smartphone owner.
- iGrip Universal Fit Cigarette Lighter Mount: Need to keep your phone easily reachable in the car? Look no further. The iGrip mount keeps your phone in place and is adjustable to fit myriad devices. Great for GPS navigation, music playback and quick glances.
- Motorola MOTOROKR T505 speakerphone: I couldn't live without this. Not a day goes by when I don't listen to music or podcasts in my car. The T505 works like any other Bluetooth speakerphone, but it also will pipe the audio (via FM radio) into your stereo, bringing the audio out of your ear and in the car.
- Belkin Mini Surge Protector with USB Charger: You can never have enough available outlets while you're on the go, and you can never have enough surge protection. Toss in a couple of USB ports for charging, and you've got this Belkin Mini Surge Protector. A must for any traveler.
- Motorola MOTOROKR S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones: One of the most versatile and cost effective Bluetooth headphones I've used. The S305 is very comfortable and well designed; perfectly suitable for use during exercise or working at your desk.
- Plantronics Voyager PRO Bluetooth Headset: Plantronics knows how to make headsets, and the Voyager Pro is its Magnum Opus. Professional-looking, comfortable, and designed to give you optimum sound quality on both ends of your call; the Voyager Pro is easily one of the best headsets on the market.
- BlueAnt V1 Voice Controlled Bluetooth Headset: Easily one of the best BT headsets of 2009, it offers the latest technology in voice-control, ease of setup and is very comfortable to wear for extended duration.
- Seidio Innocell 3500mAh Extended Battery for Treo Pro: Though Palm may be out of the Windows Mobile business, the Treo Pro is arguably one of the best front-qwerty devices on the market. What better way to make it last than with this monster of a battery. The best part is the size isn't too big and actually makes the phone more comfortable in the hand.
- Motorola H17 Bluetooth Headset: Ask the boss what he wants for the holidays, and the Moto H17 immediately comes up. In fact, knowing Dieter, he's probably got one in each ear. On top of being a solid Bluetooth headset, the feature that makes it his daily driver is the flip-out boom that automatically shuts off the headset when closed. No worrying about whether it will answer a call or not.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!