The Xbox Central Podcast (formerly OneCast) is Windows Central's leading Xbox podcast, covering all things related to Microsoft's gaming platform. Hosted by Jez Corden and Matt Brown of our Xbox team, Xbox Central is the best place for industry analysis, exclusive scoops and hands-on impressions of today's latest titles. The latest episode is now available through major podcast distribution services, covering the flaws of Microsoft's first-party lineup and GDC 2017!
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
- Xbox Central Podcast via Soundcloud
- Xbox Central Podcast via RSS
- Xbox Central Podcast via iTunes
- Xbox Central Podcast via Pocket Casts
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'Xbox Central Podcast'.
OneCast on Soundcloud
This week's hosts
This week's discussions
- 00:00:00 - GDC 2017 ID@Xbox showcase
- 00:39:15 - Ghost Recon: Wildlands impressions
- 00:59:55 - Xbox One first-party woes
- 01:29:30 - Following the Switch release, should Microsoft invest in mobile gaming?
Further reading on this week's topics
- Up close with the Acer Mixed Reality developer kit
- Xbox Live Creators Program will help developers get their Xbox Live-enabled games published
- Windows Mixed Reality content is coming to Xbox One, Project Scorpio in 2018
- How Xbox Game Pass works on Xbox One
Ask the Xbox Central crew!
Leave your topic suggestions in the comment section below, and we'll consider discussing them at the end of future shows!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.