Xbox Central Podcast Episode 31: Ghost Recon: Wildlands, GDC 2017, Xbox first-party woes
Join Jez and Matt for this week's episode of the Xbox Central Podcast, discussing GDC 2017, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands and this year's Xbox lineup!
The Xbox Central Podcast (formerly OneCast) is Windows Central's leading Xbox podcast, covering all things related to Microsoft's gaming platform. Hosted by Jez Corden and Matt Brown of our Xbox team, Xbox Central is the best place for industry analysis, exclusive scoops and hands-on impressions of today's latest titles. The latest episode is now available through major podcast distribution services, covering the flaws of Microsoft's first-party lineup and GDC 2017!
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
- Xbox Central Podcast via Soundcloud
- Xbox Central Podcast via RSS
- Xbox Central Podcast via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Xbox Central Podcast via Pocket Casts
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'Xbox Central Podcast'.
OneCast on Soundcloud
This week's hosts
- Jez Corden / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Brown / email@example.com
This week's discussions
- 00:00:00 - GDC 2017 ID@Xbox showcase
- 00:39:15 - Ghost Recon: Wildlands impressions
- 00:59:55 - Xbox One first-party woes
- 01:29:30 - Following the Switch release, should Microsoft invest in mobile gaming?
Further reading on this week's topics
- Up close with the Acer Mixed Reality developer kit
- Xbox Live Creators Program will help developers get their Xbox Live-enabled games published
- Windows Mixed Reality content is coming to Xbox One, Project Scorpio in 2018
- How Xbox Game Pass works on Xbox One
Ask the Xbox Central crew!
Leave your topic suggestions in the comment section below, and we'll consider discussing them at the end of future shows!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Matt Brown was formerly a Windows Central's Senior Editor, Xbox & PC, at Future. Following over seven years of professional consumer technology and gaming coverage, he’s focused on the world of Microsoft's gaming efforts. You can follow him on Twitter @mattjbrown.
Good to see it. Can't wait to listen.
Thanks! Let us know what you think! (:
Enjoyed it! And the sound levels were good. That last 3 mins was damned good, new Scorpio news is always good. Heading over to Jez's Twitter feed to see if I can solve the cryptic tweets.... Hope he hurries up with the posts!
Anyone know if Ghost Recon is going to be Play Anywhere?
Sadly not :P
Would these companies get with itm im twice as likely to buy a game if its Play Anywhere. I'm always on the fence when it isn't now. Its not that I won't buy it, but im all in when im interested in it and it Play Anywhere. There other way im one foot in and one foot out.
Especially if trying to justify most cost of digital content.