Members of the Xbox Preview program can download a new update on their Xbox One console. The update fixes a few issues with the open road racing game Forza Horizon 3, along with some other bug fixes.
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1610.160920-1900
Available: 11:00AM PDT 9/22 (6:00PM GMT 22/9))
Forza Horizon 3
- We've identified an issue in the current 1610 Preview update which impacts game save data for Forza Horizon 3. Users who pre-ordered the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition will receive early access beginning (9/22), and this 1610 Preview update fixes this issue. Please be aware that until your console has downloaded this 1610 Preview update, you may lose saved progress in Forza Horizon 3. This issue occurs when reaching a certain threshold of game save data and is impacted by saving career progress, saving screenshots, and importing designs from previous Forza titles. Please be aware that when saving career progress this issue will not indicate an error is present, however, upon restarting the game saved progress may be lost.
- When opening an achievement notification in the notification center, the achievement no longer fails to launch.
- When selecting "All" to sort the Friends list, friends should no longer show up multiple times in the results.
- Users with a console set to use Chinese, Japanese, or Korean language should now be able to access View details & customize under Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy in Settings.
- When using Cortana to search the store for genres (ie. "Hey Cortana, search the Store for Horror", search results fail to populate. Workaround: Search for genres via text.
- When receiving voice messages from another user, you may not receive a notification.
- When viewing Clubs, you may still see the option to start a Club Party even if you are not a Club member.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.