What you need to know
- Moonlighter is a Zelda-like dungeon crawler and shop simulator.
- It got a new expansion called "Between Dimensions" on PC a while ago.
- The expansion is coming to Xbox One soon.
- You can purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Best Buy.
Moonlighter is a popular Zelda-like action game that blends dungeon crawling with running a shop. You have to go to various rooms, collect artifacts, put them up for sale at your store, and turn a profit. While most of the time you'll be selling what is essentially junk, sometimes you come across a truly priceless item that grants you a lot of cash.
Moonlighter has received a number of updates over the past year, but it's about to get a proper expansion on consoles. The expansion, called Between Dimensions, expands the main experience by letting you descend into an all-new interdimensional dungeon while filling current dungeons with new beasts. There are new weapons, armors, shop items, and rings, too.
Some of the major new features are listed below. A few updates like the terrorizing bird will be available to all owners, regardless of the fact that they own the expansion.
- Over a dozen new enemies and mini-bosses.
- Full set of weapons with a new short sword, a large sword, bow, gloves, and spear.
- A new set of armor with a helmet, chest piece, and boots.
- Trick weapons.
- New rings.
- Thieves will invade your shop.
- A new client who's an indecisive customer.
- A bothersome bird terrorizing your customers.
Moonlighter is part of Xbox Game Pass. The Between Dimensions expansion is expected to launch on May 29, the second anniversary of the game.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.