ZeniMax ordered to issue refunds for Fallout 76 in Australia
Well, this can't be good.
What you need to know
- Fallout 76 is an action game from Bethesda, that is owned by ZeniMax.
- The company has been ordered to issue refunds who asked for them a while back.
- This ruling took place in Australia.
Fallout 76 has had a hard time recently, and the Fallout 1st reveal didn't go according to plan. However, it looks like the game's misfortunes aren't over yet. Today, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) ordered ZeniMax to refund consumers for Fallout 76. The press release said the following.
It's great to see that the ACCC is helping those consumers who were denied a refund. Hopefully, ZeniMax will be more careful in the future when advertising games and putting them out in broken states.
War has changed
West Virginia is calling
Fallout 76 is a major change for the Fallout franchise. This game lets players see the irradiated lands of West Virginia as they try to rebuild, constructing their own home bases and in a first - playing online with friends.
- What is Xbox Game Pass?
- Best 4K TVs for Xbox Series X and S
- Must-buy Xbox One Headsets
- Our Favorite Xbox One Wireless Headsets
- Best Upcoming Xbox Games for 2021
- Xbox One X vs. Xbox Series S
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Asher Madan handles gaming news for Windows Central. Before joining Windows Central in 2017, Asher worked for a number of different gaming outlets. He has a background in medical science and is passionate about all forms of entertainment, cooking, and antiquing.