Now, version 1.1 is live in the Store and with it a few fixes, some cleaning up of the design and a new transparent tile option (that is right, the choice is yours).
FitBit for Windows Phone 220.127.116.1181
- Transparent Live Tile
- Switch to Enable/Disable Transparent Live Tile
- "Whats New" Link in Settings
- Improvements to new account creation
- General design refinements
- Friends leaderboard now centers on the user
- Number of alarms in device tile now accurate
- Fixes for Time Zone detection and conversion logic
- Improved Stability on certain screens
- Fixed weight log summaries calculation
- Other minor bug fixes
The ability to toggle on or off the transparent Live Tile is something many users want these days. Although transparency is excellent, giving users the choice is even better as we have argued for before. You may notice now that the app's design and the loading screen is nicer than before, part of the cleaning and neatening up after the 1.0 release.
Bluetooth background synchronizing is not in this release, but that feature is still coming in another update soon, so stay tuned right here for updates.
After a few days of using it, what do you think of the FitBit app for Windows Phone? Sound off below.