Microsoft plans to roll out an update to its free-to-play racing sim game Forza Motorsport 6: Apex for Windows 10 later today. The update will ditch the game's current beta tag and will add support for a number of wheel controllers.
Xbox Wire has a list of the currently supported wheel controllers for the game:
- Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
- G25 Racing Wheel
- Logitech G29 Racing Wheel
- Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster T300RS
- Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel
- Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster T150
- Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel
- Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel
Microsoft added that support for Fanatec wheel controllers such as the ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and the Fanatec CSR models will be added to the game later this month.
In addition, H-pattern shifters are fully supported in Apex for all Logitech wheels listed above, except for the G29, which will be added at a later date. We will be adding additional support for H-pattern shifters from other manufacturers in the future.
Microsoft says that more improvements to Forza Motorsport 6: Apex are planned but specifics were not revealed.