Microsoft has begun pushing out Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.218 for all Insiders on the Release Preview Ring, phones officially updated to Windows 10 Mobile as well as all retail devices (phones sold with Windows 10 Mobile, non-carrier). The same update is also going out to all PC owners as well due to the shared core of Windows 10.
Here is what is new with this release for those on phone as posted in the community forums:
Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.218 Changelog
- Reliability, performance and stability improvements.
- Support for Visual Voicemail on Dual SIM phones.
- Improvements for Bluetooth connectivity, including the reliability of connecting to and staying connected with Bluetooth devices.
- Fix for a problem that caused audio playback to get occasionally interrupted in Groove Music and other music apps when phone display was turned off.
- Improvements for Microsoft Edge browser, including support for configuring a prompt before a file download occurs, support for background downloads, and a fix for a problem where opening a link from an another app wouldn't load the web page.
- Reliability improvements for Cortana reading text messages aloud and usability improvements for Quiet Hours feature.
- Improvements for Store reliability, including a fix for a problem that prevented some apps from being updated and installed.
- Fix for a problem that occasionally caused some apps to show blank tiles after upgrading from Windows Phone 8.1.
- Improvements for PC connectivity via USB on some phones that were upgraded from Windows Phone 8.1.
Overall, it sounds like a substantial update, and we're applying it now to our phones. Let us know in comments what you think!