Yesterday, we reported that the unlocked Lumia 1520.3 variant started to receive the Lumia Cyan update. That phone works on AT&T and T-Mobile with LTE and is considered a prized win for consumers willing to spend the extra money. As it turns out, many country variants (CV) of the Lumia 1520 are now getting the Lumia Cyan update with Windows Phone 8.1. Unfortunately, many carriers are still listed as 'under testing.'
As usual, we have gone through and accumulated all the countries and regions that are now eligible for the Lumia Cyan update, in addition to updating our tracker page.
- Africa – Algeria CV; Egypt CV; Ghana CV; Libya CV; Morocco CV; Nigeria CV; South Africa Vodacom; Tunisia CV;
- Asia Pacific – China Unicom; India CV; Indonesia Erajaya, Parastar, Trikomsel; Malaysia CV; Philippines CV; Singapore SingTel, StarHub; Taiwan CV; Thailand CV
- Europe – Denmark CV; Estonia CV; Finland CV; France CV; Germany CV; Hungary CV; Ireland CV; Latvia CV; Lithuania CV; Norway CV; Sweden CV; Turkey CV; UK CV, O2
- Latin America – Chile CV; Colombia CV; Costa Rica CV; Ecuador CV; El Salvador CV; Guatemala CV; Mexico CV; Nicaragua CV; Peru CV; Uruguay CV; Venezuela CV
- Middle East – Iraq CV; Jordan CV; Lebanon CV; Pakistan CV; Palestinian territories CV
- North America – United States AT&T
Remember, if you are using the Preview for Developers program and already have Windows Phone 8.1 installed, you will not get an update notification and cannot get Lumia Cyan at this time. Instead, you still have to downgrade to Windows Phone 8.0 and then take the official updates that way, later hard-resetting and restoring your phone.
Read our tutorial on the process, which is relatively time simple if not time consuming (to restore).
To see what is new with the Lumia Cyan update on the AT&T Lumia 1520 you can see our recent summary.
Thanks, everyone, for the tips!