Join Jez and Matt for this week's episode of the OneCast, discussing virtual reality, Titanfall 2's subpar sales, and Black Friday deals!
The latest episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the OneCast, is now available and accessible through major podcast distribution services. On this week's episode, the OneCast duo talk about the shortcomings of VR, the dilation of the triple-A landscape, and the hot deals available for Black Friday!
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast Xbox'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded most weeks, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
OneCast on Soundcloud
This week's hosts
This week's discussions
- 00:00:00 - What we've been playing this week
- 00:12:15 - Titanfall 2 and triple-A sales
- 00:36:50 - Fake news and the effects on the gaming industry
- 00:48:40 - Virtual reality and its shortcomings
- 01:05:15 - #AskOneCast: Improving Xbox Live Clubs and social features
Further reading on this week's topics
- Coming to Xbox: an overhauled Guide and the end of Snap Mode [Exclusive]
- Titanfall 2 Xbox One review — why isn't it selling?
- Battlefield 1 on Xbox One review — a franchise reborn through the crucible of WWI
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare review - War heads to space and beyond
- German Trench Assault (No Hud Immersion) - Battlefield 1
Leave your topic suggestions in the comment section below, and we'll consider discussing them at the end of future shows!