Sharit has just been bumped to version 2.0. The Windows Phone app, which makes it easier to manage and post content to multiple social accounts, has had a bunch of new features and functionality added in the latest release. Not only can you update your status on various networks, but the app also supports image upload, check-in, and more.
Here's a full list of changes, pulled from the store listing:
- Add support for image sharing.
- Add support for Checkin.
- Add support for image upload.
- Add the ability to schedule updates to be published later.
- Add the "Sharit Notebook" functionality.
- Add support for multiple devices sync.
- Add link Shortening.
- Add sharing support for App.net, Facebook Groups, Facebook Pages, Foursquare, Linkedin Companies, and Weibo.
- English only; all languages will return in a few days after review.
Should you find yourself falling behind and feeling burdened with all your social accounts, give Sharit a go (it's free) and see if it makes your life that little bit easier to manage.